Statement by NoSCA Exec 26th March 2020
Due to the current unprecedented challenge of coronavirus (Covid-19), the NoSCA executive, in line with guidance issued from Cricket Scotland, has decided to postpone the start of the NoSCA season until the first weekend in June (2nd weekend if clubs need additional time to prepare their ground) and are in the process of looking at a couple of different schedules starting in June and July, both of which will depend on the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and the measures put in place to combat it.
As a result of this:
The NoSCA executive appreciate that this may well be detrimental to the future of cricket in the North of Scotland, but the safety and health of players, their families and the general population is more important. We wish you all the best and believe that with your assistance and understanding that cricket here will be able to return when the time is right.
The next meeting of the NoSCA Exec will take place on Wednesday 11th March in Nairn Community Centre starting at 7:30pm. Please forward any apologi Full Story...